Home > Distributor's Information > Returned Goods Request Form >
Returned Goods Request Form
In the event of alleged manufacturing defects, or distributor error, the Returned Goods Form must be completed and forwarded within ten (10) business days of the merchandise delivery's date. Products with expiry dates, and custom or special orders may not be accepted for return.
In all other cases where a customer wishes to return goods, the customer must make a request in writing and forward said request to their distributor. Products are only returnable with prior written authorization by your distributor and the receipt of a valid Authorization Number issued by your distributor.
In circumstances other than manufacturing defect or distributor's error, goods ordered and seeking authorization for a Credit Note are subject to the following handling and restocking charges:
Must be returned in saleable condition and in the original packaging
- Within thirty (30) days of invoice date - 20%
- Goods ordered and returned on or after thirty-one (31) days from date of invoice are non-returnable and the customer shall remain responsible for payment in full.
- Shipping and Handling will not be credited.
- Goods that have a Lot Number and an Expiry Date must have this information provided on this form.
A Credit Note (minus any restocking charges and the original outgoing freight charges) will be issued only after the merchandise is received and examined by the distributor's Returned Goods and Quality Assurance Departments, and determined to be in saleable condition. Until that time, the customer remains liable for payment in full.
Once a RAN (Return Authorization Number) has been issued by your distributor, Please note:
- Products MUST BE returned within five (5) business days or the return will be disallowed
- All returns must be freight prepaid by the Sender
- All returns are to be shipped back to your distributor's warehouse in its ORIGINAL PACKAGING, including the ORIGINAL INVOICE and ORIGINAL PACKING SLIP
- The RAN must be clearly identified on the outside of each parcel
If the error is the fault of your distributor, transportation details will accompany the RAN.
In circumstances of manufacturing defect or your distributor error, goods returned shall not be subject to a handling or a restocking charge provided that the customer has fully complied with all of the terms herein.
Your distributor will not issue a credit for any of the following reasons:
- Custom or special orders
- Discontinued product
- Merchandise not in the standard manufacturer's packaging, mis-labeled or not in saleable condition
- For sterile products, if merchandise is not in original, unopened, undamaged packaging
- Goods purchased through anyone other than an authorized distributor and or purchased from an outside vendor for the convenience of the customer
Click here to download a Returned Goods Request pdf document which can be faxed.
Failure to comply fully with these requirements will result in the manufacturer and distributor not assuming any liability whatsoever for the request to return goods. Customers shall remain liable for payment in full.
Please complete the form below in its entirety and Submit.