Designed by Talott with attention to detail. This First Aid Cabinet incorporates a number of unique features. An external slot has been integrated for quick and easy access to the Accident Record Log from the exterior of the cabinet, no need to open the door to access this important information. Other notable features include:
- Prominent First Aid identification symbol.
- Clearly printed, bilingual (English & French) instructions on "what to do" in the event of an injury.
- Solid construction with safety edges.
- Door clasp provides a positive snap closure and incorporates a Tamper Evident Seal option.
- Interior of door incorporates a multiple instrument storage bracket.
- Independent internal door pocket.
- Finish is a white, odourless, high gloss powder coat paint that will not yellow over time.
- Collapsible carry handle.
- Internal shelves are designed with a lip to help prevent product from falling out.
- Door is attached by a full-length piano hinge.
- Cabinet dimensions are: 17” W x 13” H x 7 ˝” D.
- Six screw keyholes spaced at 8” centers for positive mounting to studs.
- Subtle dimple marks at the top rear of the cabinet for screw alignment and ease of installation.
- Talott guarantees Cabinets against production defect.
- Canadian made product.